Bright Hauser is a famous American actress, makeup artist, producer, singer, musician, songwriter, social media influencer, entrepreneur, designer, and content creator. She is most famous as the daughter of famous actor, director, and writer Wings Hauser, who is a Hollywood, Los Angeles born superstar known for his roles as Tobacco Lawyer in the 1999 Al Pacino and Russel Crowe starrer The Insider, Man in Wheelchair in the 2010 Stephen Spinella and Roxane Mesquida starrer Rubber, Ramrod in the 1982 Season Hubley and Gary Swanson starrer Vice Squad, and Captain Alvin Luther Regensburg in the 1987 Ryan O’Neal and Isabella Rossellini starrer Tough Guys Don’t Dance.
Bright is a phenomenal actress known for her work as the Young White Angel in her father’s film Skins. The movie is a crime, drama, thriller written by Maria Dylan and Wings Hauser and directed by Wings Hauser. Her father, a versatile artist, played Joe Joiner in the movie and Bright got a chance to work with great artists like Linda Blair, Cole Hauser, and Talbert Morton. After its release in the year 1994, the movie flopped at the box office and got a lot of hate from the audiences. It proved to be the start and end of Bright’s acting career. Before she became an actor, she worked in the makeup department for the movie Dead Man Walking which was released on September 15th 1988. The movie starred her father Wings, Brion James, Pamela Ludwig, and Leland Crooke.
Bright Hauser was born and brought up in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States of America. She studied at the California Institute of the Arts from 1989 to 1991 and pursued Voice and Opera there. After that, she went to North Seattle College to learn about Metal and Jewellery Arts from 1997 to 1999.
Bright Hauser Bio/ Wiki
|Real Name||Bright Hauser|
|Profession||American actress, makeup artist, producer, singer, musician, songwriter, social media influencer, entrepreneur, designer, and content creator|
|Birthday||September 15th 1988|
|Age||35 years old|
|Birthplace||Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States|
|College||California Institute of the Arts Voice and Opera Voice and Opera (1989 – 1991) North Seattle College Metal and Jewelry Arts (1997 – 1999)|
|Father Name||Wings Hauser|
|Mother Name||Cali Lili|
|Home Town||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Current Address||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Boyfriend Name||Mr. Hauser|
|Husband Name||Mr. Hauser|
|Movies Name||Skins (1994)|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Physical Appearance of Bright Hauser
|Height (approx.)||Height in centimeters- 165 cm
Height in meters- 1.65 m
Height in feet inches- 5 foot 5 inches
|Weight (approx.)||50 kg|
Interesting facts about Bright Hauser
- From 1990 to 1994, Bright worked as a producer at Hauser and Hauser Productions.
- She was a member of the Board of Directors at Fashion Group International in 2013.
- She founded and became the Owner of The Gem Garden in June 1999.
- She is the stepsister in law of Cynthia Daniel.
- You May Also Like This: Spencer Barbosa.
Social Media Status
Commonly Asked Questions
- Who is Bright Hauser and why is she famous?
- She is an American actress, makeup artist, producer, singer, musician, songwriter, social media influencer, entrepreneur, designer, and content creator.
- What is her net worth?
- Her net worth as of 2023 is $1 Million.
- What are her future plans?
- She will continue as a content creator, model, and social media influencer.
- Is there any controversy associated with her?