To delete your Instagram account without a password, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
- Instagram will ask you to select a reason for why you want to disable your account and to enter your password. If you don’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot?” link and follow the instructions to reset it.
- Once you have entered your password and selected a reason for disabling your account, click on the “Temporarily Disable Account” button.
- Your account will be temporarily disabled, and you will not be able to log in or use Instagram until you reactivate it. To permanently delete your account, you will need to log in and follow the steps to delete your account.
Note: If you are unable to reset your password and cannot log in to your account, you will need to contact Instagram’s customer support team for further assistance.