The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts various recruitment exams for various government departments in India, including the General Duty (GD) Constable exam. If you have applied for the SSC GD Constable exam, you can check the status of your application and download your admit card through the SSC website.
To check the status of your application and download your admit card, follow these steps:
- Go to the SSC website (www.ssc.nic.in).
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab on the top menu.
- Click on the “Admit Card for Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021” link under the “Admit Card” tab.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth, and click on the “Search” button.
- If your application has been accepted, you will be able to view your application status and download your admit card.
It’s important to note that the admit card will only be available for download if your application has been accepted. If your application has been rejected, you will not be able to download the admit card. If you have any issues with your application or the admit card, you can contact the SSC for assistance.